Log from Discord

Home Forums Role Play Role Plays Log from Discord

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Makoto 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Makoto
    Keymaster

Sleepy Time Tea Party
    Himeko Takahashi
    A long lost Sister (All welcome)

(I kept the intro short to keep it open to others to join in.)
    November 2, 2016
    Eisa – 11/02/2016
    I’ll join in tomorrow, my migraine got bad tonight
    I have to have my phone on the lowest brightness to be able to use it even
    A d even that’s making me feel sick 🙁
    Himeko – 11/02/2016
    np
    November 7, 2016
    (╯°□°)╯︵ oƃuᴉɹ – 11/07/2016
    The fact that the dashing Warrior even knew Chigusa’s type was beyond her. Silv never struck her as one to live vicariously through the lives of others.

“If you gave your marriage the attention you preside over my relationship status with, you and Eisa would have started your own tribe by now.” The Keeper pushed her glasses back up into place.
    @silvaran and anyone else who wants to join
    Silvaran – 11/07/2016
    He chuckled at the Keeper’s failed attempt at a verbal lashing. Silvaran set the pommel of his axe on the ground and propped the blade against their table. “What do you mean?” He said reclining in his chair. “Have you not seen how we come together on the battlefield. We practically don’t even have to say anything when things get rough.”
    Himeko – 11/07/2016
    (where is this?)
    Silvaran – 11/07/2016
    (the quicksand, we started this back in the ffxiv channel)
    Silvaran – 11/07/2016
    (Just realized you might not know the Quicksand. Its the tavern/adventurers guild in Ul’dah.)
    Himeko – 11/07/2016
    (ahh ha)
    Himeko walked from at counter and sat down at a table a bit aways from the two. The white haired Au Ra sat down crossed her legs and sat down a glass of dark red thick wine also known as a blood wine (not blood). She reached in her pack and pulled out a small worn out book like its been around for a very long time and starts paging through it. She glanced around the area for a moment before turning her attention to the book fully. She was wearing black uniform like outfit pitch black with a pleated skirt and thigh high stockings and low adventuring boots. She did have a metalic book glowing blue ruins on it attached to her belt that screamed scholar or something of the sort. She had a very non-emotional look on her face not smiling or anything just void of emotion. Her pink eyes staring into the book that somewhat glew from the rings around her iris’s.
    “Yes, but not all of us find eroticism in the form of hand to hand combat!” The Black Mage lifted her cup of tea from the table in a manner that attempted to show stoicism, but there was a hint of amusement on her pallid features, “And hush your words, Clover would have a fit if she learned we took her daughter to a pub.”

Their voices, including the ever chipper N’Theya, were in danger of being drowned out by the exuberant patrons around them. The Quicksand had always been a center of activity, be it the inebriated Gladiator surrounded by company of the feminine type, the gaggle of young excited adventurers scouring over a worn map detailing their next adventure, or the young lovers choosing to hide their passion under the dim light and the exuberant activities of the patronage. Chigusa found herself overwhelmed by the combined scent of perspiration from the Ul’Dahn heat and distilled barley that wafted from the many cup of ale the moment she passed through the door. Just why did SIlvaran choose this as the next meeting place of their group, she wondered. It was only a matter of time before the others showed their faces.

That was to say, the diminutive form of their horned friend did not fail to catch her attention.

“Ah! HImeko, perfect timing!” Chigusa leaned back in her seat, calling out the mage by name in hopes of catching her eyes, “SIlvaran here has hopes of gathering funds to auction us off to a lucky individual. Perhaps you would like to have your soulmate identified?”(edited)
    Eisa – 11/07/2016
    “I think she is rather absorbed in her one true love at the moment” Eisa chimed in as she returned to the table
    Silvaran – 11/07/2016
    “Auctioning? No. More like any man who can tame you is a man worth having as part of the tea party.” He looked at his axe and up to Eisa, “Besides. I dont need gil to be happy.”
    Eisa – 11/07/2016
    “Tame Chigusa? I do not believe a man capable of that exists.”
    Himeko – 11/07/2016
    Himeko looked to Chigusa with a confused look on her face. She places a book mark in her little book and closes the book shut. She turned to look at the group with that cold stare though it did show confusion. “Wait.. Auction people? What is the point of this? Is that not a bad thing?” She really doesn’t seem to get the whole concept at all. She turned to Eisa. “Sis? Is this something you are going to do?” She asks with actual curiousity in her voice and her expression softened a bit so she does have emotions.. “If my sister is going to do it.. I don’t see the harm in this.. but Soul Mate? and to a guy?” she almost cringes a little. “Is that anything like umm..” she thinks for a moment trying to find a word. “A contract or something? Can you summon this soul mate?” She asked in the most innocent tone no one would actually expect from her at all. Though it does not seem like she is kidding with her questions.
    Eisa – 11/07/2016
    “No one is getting auctioned Hime.” Eisa patted her sister’s head ” and a soulmate is not something to summon. They are the person that is perfect for you in every way. The person Nymeia chose for you when you were born. Like Silv is to me.”
    “If you believe in that sort of thing, at least”
    “Please, you two give me far too much credit. I doubt such happenstance will see itself to fruition regardless.”

The Sharlayan couldn’t stop an ear from rotating to the side in inquiry at the Au Ra’s questions. Was this woman not in her thirties, twenties at best? Part of her had hoped that she had misheard the Summoner in the din generated by the Quicksand’s patrons. Was Himeko truly that innocent?

Either that, or sarcasm was an art long eroded by the sands of time. Pity.

“Eisa is correct, it’s nothing to worry about.” The Keeper of the Moon waved Himeko off with a pale hand, “An act of jest can only go so far. Now what I am interested in is what Silvaran had in mind to bring us to the Quicksand in the first place.”
    Chey – 11/07/2016
    “So it was Silvaran’s idea to meet here.” There was the slightest hint of distaste in Mayari’s tone. To say the Miqo’te disliked large crowds was an understatement, she downright hated them and lo and behold the Quicksand was chock full of people. The cacophony produced by the establishment’s patrons was enough to give her a headache.
    Himeko – 11/07/2016
    Himeko blushed faintly and nodded to her sister. “Ohh I see.. That makes sense..” She shrugged some and gave Chigusa a nod in understanding. She smiled brightly when her sister patted her on the head and settled back down in her seat and took a sip of her wine and started pull out her book again and started to page through it. She was more content now. “Maybe I will find one some day.” she said simply before paging through her book again. “I would like to know why this meeting. I was enjoying a nice hot bath and a fine book to come here after all.” Eisa would know Hime’s relax time was always a bath and a book. Her nose was always in books it seems at least when she wants to relax.
    Silvaran – 11/07/2016
    Uncurling his tail from the chair Silvaran stood up and reached in to one of his belts pouches. He sifted through supplies till his hand cought the rectangular metallic levequedt card and he tossed it on to the table. “I got word of an interesting challenge that some of the local adventurers were having trouble with.” He slammed back down in to his chair, arms behind his head and tail swinging back and forth. “And seeing as how we’ve spent too much time on our arses back at the Tea House,” The Seeker grinned with his eyes closed, “I figured we could use the exercise of taking out this king sandworm.”
    Eisa – 11/07/2016
    “sandworm…?” Eisa squeaked out, fear apparent. Worms were one of the few creatures Eisa could not bring herself to like. The way their bodies moved, the way sandworms could conceal themselves and pop out at you, everything about them was detestable.
    Ⓡⓘⓝⓝⓘ – 11/07/2016
    “Oooh, are we going on an adventure?” N’theya said, perking up from her distraction, having previously been looking around at the other patrons while the adults spoke. “Let’s go, we’ll be awesome!” The child was practically bouncing in place, bounding up to her feet. She was ready to go do the thing, and do it now. “Then we can get the money to get An’Chigu melons!”
    Eisa – 11/07/2016
    “Or perhaps we can buy you some sweets and send you back to Clover?”
    Eisa thought about how terrifying her friend could be if her child was put in danger, a small shiver ran down her spine. That was not a sight she would like to see any time soon.
    Ⓡⓘⓝⓝⓘ – 11/07/2016
    “But I wanna adventure too! I’m big enough, almost as bigger as An’Dededededede.” The child may have loved all things sugar, but they were talking about adventure and excitement here! “I can do the magic thing too!” She chirped, golden eyes glowing in excitement. “Me an’ my carbuncle can help kill any silly ol’ worm.”
    Chey – 11/07/2016
    “Most things bigger than your An’dedede.” Speaking of which Mayari wondered where their resident Lala wandered off to. “And besides if Clover knew we brought you out to battle she may wring our necks.” Or at the very least not provide them with her homemade soup.
    The glazed over look that Chigusa’s windowed eyes adopted was an all too familiar notification of her perplexity at the matter at hand. A face that many of whom called themselves members of the Sleepytime Tea Party could proudly say they had received in one way or another.

“Well that certainly is an option.” She removed her frameless spectacles from her face to clean the lenses. More out of relieving budding stress than anything. Chigusa was certainly aware of the group’s tendency to jump the bandwagon. Her back still smarted from the last time . . .

“I suppose I brought it upon myself for asking.” That comment was more to herself than anything. Curiosity killed the Miqo’te, as her mother so dutifully informed her too many times to remember.

“However, seeing as how I’ve nothing to offer in replacement, I have no room to argue. The only issue I’m concerned with it N’theya’s safety.”
    Ⓡⓘⓝⓝⓘ – 11/07/2016
    “I’ll be safe! I’ll be suuuuuuuper safe and careful.” N’theya said, still brimming with excitement over the prospect of adventure. “I’m always careful.” That was a bald-headed lie, and practically everyone knew better. This was the child that summoned an infant Ahriman not 12 feet away from people conversing about hunting Voidsent….careful was not a part of her vocabulary, by any stretch of the imagination.

“Pleeeease? I’ll stay back and let my ‘buncle do the attacking. We’ve been practicing.” Which was true, in a sense. They had been practicing as of late…name practicing how to get to the sweets in the house, but that could count as cooperation and teamwork practice, right?
    Himeko – 11/07/2016
    Himeko leans back some more after hearing Silvaran speak. She hrmmed softly. “Ok.. What did this sandworm do for it to be deemed to die?” She asked softly. She looked to the little baby voidsent and couldn’t help but to give a little giggle. “How about this.. You go home with some sweets and candies, and I will help teach your little carbie a new move. Hows that sound hrmm?” she smiled at the little girl and swished her tail after downing the rest of her glass of wine she was nursing the whole time. “If this worm deserves to die then I will help.”
    Eisa – 11/07/2016
    “I could stay home with the little one.” Eisa grinned, mischief hidden under the surface. ” We could help your an’Chiggy redecorate”
    Chey – 11/07/2016
    “Do we need a reason to kill it?” Mayari looks over to the Au’ra with a raised brow.
    Silvaran – 11/07/2016
    “Now that you mention it…” Silvaran’s ears dropped, “I didnt ask why it was being hunted innthe first place.” He let a slight chuckle out, “They just had me when they said no one else was able to kill it yet.”
    The Seeker turned to his wife, “But I need you out there with us.” He crossed his arms and slouched a bit, “I cant trust just any healer to get me out of the shite I get myself in to.”
    Chey – 11/07/2016
    “I can watch over N’theya.” After all she’s done it plenty of times before, plus looking after the little one was a pretty easy thing to do for the most part.
    Eisa – 11/07/2016
    “There, N’theya, would you like to have your own adventure with Mayari?”
    Ⓡⓘⓝⓝⓘ – 11/07/2016
    The little voidling tilted her head, thinking about it before a slow grin split across her little face. Candy, nah, she was going to pass in the face of adventure, but this had promise… “I’ll stay with An’Mayari.” She conceded, nodding once. For now, anyways.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar